Installation Easy with 123.hp.com/setup
HP printers are the most powerful tools for reliable and effective printing with guided accuracy& hence they have turned out to be an integral requirement for our professional as well as personal life. Get your hands over the best HP printer out there in the market &set up your device with the help of a set of guidelines through 123.hp.com/setup. Make sure to use valid credentials to avoid errors as much as possible.
123.hp.com/setup delivers the excellent services to the users & steps for installing the HP device on your computer system. This setup page helps users in configuring printer 123.hp.com/setup over your device the very first time, while providing the vital information through the subsequent requirements. These steps involve some prerequisites for setup, making the network connection with your device, installing wireless HP printer setup & downloading the driver setup.
Set Up the Brand-New HP Printer with the Setup Pageof 123.hp.com/setup
Here you must follow these steps to successfully install the device and to setup all the features of HP printers via 123.hp.com/setup.
- Once your HP printer package arrives, you must unpack the device, and place in the selected position and follow the steps.
- Before you start plugging wires into your system, check the source of power connection.
- Ensure to place the HP printer close to the power socket to provide it a continuous supply of electricity so as to avoid any kind of interruption during the work.
- Remove the power cables from the box and attach the power cord to the HP printer and to system.
- Once you plug the printer from the power socket, push the power button on the printer and turn it on.
- Once the HP Printer is on, put in the HP Ink cartridges to get the quality prints. Hold the cartridges by the sides and push it into corresponding slots.
- Once the ink cartridge is installed correctly. Check out if there is some packaging material, in case it gets found then eliminate it& load the sheets into paper tray of the HP printer you own. You can get the details from 123.hp.com/setup page.
Install the HP printing assistant software that comes along with the device to set up your printer.
Upload the HP printer drivers Once the papers and software are uploaded, close the paper input tray and enjoy the printing works.
How to Install HP Printer Assistant?
HP printer assistant is a software that comes with your 123.hp.com/setup printer. It guides you during yourprinter 123.hp.com/setup & provides assistance in scanning, ordering supplies, checking ink levels&more.
The printing information in the Windows and HP printer assistance gets lost, when you go on upgrading the Windows on your computer. If that happens, you should use HP printer assistant for reconnecting to your computer as the new printer.
- Reconnect your printer to your PC and ensure stable online connectivity with a continuous flow of electricity.
- Uninstall any HP printer software or driver
- Later, you must download and reinstall the updated drivers from HP’s website.
- Go to the official HP page and from the main section, go to the software and driver download
- Choose your printer model and click on “submit”
- Follow the on-screen direction to download and install the setup
- Once the installation completed, your 123.hp.com/setupprinter is ready to use.
How to Connect a Wireless Network – New Connection?
For the very first time when you establish wireless connection with your printer, you should follow these instructions:
- Visit the section of Control Panel &choose the wireless option
- Next, tap on theWizard of “Wireless Setup” & then answer all of the instructions
- Choose the precise network namefrom the network names’ list
- Enter the user name and password and click on “OK’
- Choose the document that you want to get printed and click on the “Print” option to begin printing
123.hp.com/setup – How Can You Print a Document with Your Mobile Phone?
As mobile phone technology progresses, so does our ability to get everything done through our android devices using a cloud-based network.
Connect your particular device with the printer 123.hp.com/setup using these4 simple steps-
- Visit google play store & then add print application of hp.com/setup for the Setup of your device to make it ready for wireless printing.
- Once the HP Printer Service Plugin gets installed, ensure that it’s toggled on & enabled to do the print work
- Open up your browser and choose the print option in the drop-down menu. HP provides a user-friendly display guide.
- Go to the list of networked printers and select your hp.com/setup printer and enjoy the print
- Even after all these steps, if you face any difficulty in connecting your printer with your computer, in that case you can connectto our HP Customer Service to get the additional support.
Steps for Printer Windows 10 Support
- Use a wired or wireless network to connect your printer and Windows 10 computer
- On your PC, choose the file you prefer to print & then open it
- Open the dialog box of print inside the file & choose your printing preference
- You can also change the print settings from the ‘Properties’
- Now, click on the ‘Print’ command
- Any error that occurs during this time is either due to poor network or the printer is in ‘Sleep’ mode or powered off
123.hp.com/setup – Installation of HP Ink Cartridges
Insert a finger in the slot placed at the right face of the printer for opening the admission door of the printer’s ink cartridge.
- Eliminate the tin cartridge through its packet &put it straight into a color-coded hole first.
- The cartridge must be kept sideways.
- Press cartridge to the slot until it snaps inside.
- Repeat for all the different cartridges and close the doorway door.
- Wait until HP the printer arranges the incubators & then prints the whole alignment page.
NOTE: The 123 HP Setup of cartridgesthat involves your printer must get put in so as to begin with the Installation of ink cartridge. Click here for complete knowledge 123.hp.com/setup.